Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Systems Engineering Solution Integration Manager
Are you a talented professional that focuses on the planning, execution, and monitoring of project initiatives? Are you a resourceful problem solver that thrives in the identification and definition of creative, effective technology solutions? As a Project Management/Functional Manager, you help clients set-up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, define functional requirements for technology solutions, and design and derive transformative approaches for technology systems.
Work you'll do
As a Manager you will bring considerable technical expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
• Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
• Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
• Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
• Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
Solution Integration Managers are required to have:
- 8 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- A minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations
- At least 4 years of experience in managing at least one large Business Integration effort and project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing,
- 2 years of experience participating in large-scale, full-life cycle Service Oriented Architecture implementations. This effort can be within a management consulting or industry environment.
- At least 2 years of expertise in leading the technology evaluation, scalability analysis and tool selection efforts for large Business Integration programs
- Willingness to travel 80-100%
In addition, successful Managers will have the following preferred background:
A strong programming background in Java, EJB, BPEL, UNIX background or other languages with hands-on expertise in designing and deploying web client applications in a high availability, clustered environment
Experience with Application Integration tools from IBM, Oracle, Webmethods, Apache Camel, Mulesoft, Dell Boomi
Experience or passion for implementing SOA solution using cloud environment such as on IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure
Experience with Business Process Modeling (BPM) tools, Business rules integration
Strong software development methodology understanding, and have assisted in the design, development or testing of a technology integration project
Very good knowledge of application development, testing and deployment methodologies and best practices
Conversant with middleware related development lifecycles and design patterns
Expert in the Unified Modeling Language (UML) for constructing and documenting artifacts of SOA based software system
Strong comprehension of Integration architecture paradigms and SOA governance concepts
Eagerness to mentor junior staff
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.