Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Delivery Manager – Project Manager
Core Business Operations – Project Delivery Manager – Project Manager
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a Delivery Manager, a roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
• Engage and maintain client relationship, determine clients' needs in accordance with project SOW's/SLA's
• Lead teams in handling escalated and complex project issues and coordinating technical delivery across Deloitte/client teams to provide successful resolution
• Conduct project analysis and provide efficient forecast of all project directives and timelines
• Track and manage project financials and present status to IT executives
• Lead, manage and direct project teams while coaching project teams on Waterfall, Agile & Scrum methodologies
• Help shape processes that increase efficiencies in accordance with project delivery service levels agreement requirements
• Mentor and coach stakeholders on their project management methodologies including agile and scrum
• Act as subject matter expert on project deliverables, timetables, risks, and challenges
• Coordinate across multiple stakeholder groups and manage end-to-end concurrent projects
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with infrastructure/architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts. They leverage resources onshore and abroad to ensure projects are supported at all times.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Management Information Systems, or any IT related degree
• 10 years of experience with analysis of IT processes, re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality in accordance to client SLA requirements
• 5 years of experience with Agile methodologies and supporting tools, including hands on and leadership experience as a Scrum Master for large project teams strongly preferred
• Lead, manage, and direct project teams on project deliverables within client budget guidelines (Fixed or Variable)
• Deep exposure developing and creating project plans that display project milestones in accordance with SDLC and PMP governance guidelines
• Ability to lead, or facilitate discussions on agile best practices, workflows, and tools usage
• Advanced knowledge/experience with Microsoft Professional Suite (Word, Excel, & PowerPoint) and Microsoft Project
• Excellent presentation and communication skills
• Executive presence
• PMP, CAPM or PMI-ACP Certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.