Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager, Enterprise Operations, SAP
Deloitte Consulting LLP seeks a Manager, Enterprise Operations, SAP in Houston, TX and various unanticipated Deloitte office locations and client sites nationally.
Work You'll Do
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Business Administration, Management, Engineering (any), MIS, CIS, or a related field.
- Five years of progressively responsible experience as a Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant, or a related occupation.
- Must have five years of experience with:
- Designing and implementing SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4 HANA along with Central Finance solutions involving Centralized Processing for Payables and Receivables, Financial Supply Chain Management (FSCM) Credit Management, Collections Management, Disputes Management, Treasury and Risk Management (TRM) to Open Text Vendor Invoice Management (VIM);
- Configuring General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Contract Accounting (FI-CA), Assets, and Banking utilizing SAP Bank Communication Manager, profit center accounting and profitability analysis in Controlling, and integration with Material Management (MM) and Sales & Distribution (SD) settings in system;
- Gathering financial, operational and management reporting requirements and provide assessment using SAP BI, SAP BusinessObjects, Analysis for Office, Lumira, Tableau for reporting architecture;
- Conducting fit and gap analysis to list out Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) enhancements and interfaces;
- Providing support for all phases of Accelerated SAP (ASAP) and/or SAP Activate methodology of project implementation from preparation, business blue print, realization, go-live, to post go-live support processes;
- Preparing unit and integration test scripts and conducting unit and integration testing using HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Solution Manager (SOLMAN), and PANAYA;
- Performing initial load, master and transactional data conversion and providing strategic input for data migration using Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP) programs, Legacy Migration Workbench (LSMW), and Master Data Governance (MDG);
- Detecting defects and providing resolution during integration testing cycles and providing hyper care support using SAP Solution Manager and HP Quality Center.
- 80% travel required.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your behavioral and case interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.