Carpenter Technology Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Field Based Sales - DFW Territory
at Carpenter Technology Corporation
Carpenter Technology Corporation is a leading producer and distributor of premium specialty alloys, including titanium alloys, nickel and cobalt based superalloys, stainless steels, alloy steels and tool steels. Carpenter’s high-performance materials and advanced process solutions are an integral part of critical applications used within the aerospace, transportation, medical and energy markets, among other markets. Building on its history of innovation, Carpenter’s wrought and powder technology capabilities support a range of next-generation products and manufacturing techniques, including novel magnetic materials and additive manufacturing.
Please note that this will be an home office based/remote position.
Sales Territory will encompass Dallas, TX/ Ft. Worth, TX / Houston, TX/ Oklahoma.
CANDIDATES NOT LOCATED IN DFW OR HOUSTON AREA WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
SALES SPECIALIST / Field Based Sales – Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
As a Sales Specialist / Account Manager for Carpenter you will get to impress us with your sales drive and relationship building abilities! We’re adding a field representative to our team. The candidate should be located in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX area and will cover accounts located in TX and OK.
- Meet and exceed sales goals by actively managing existing and new customer base. Sustained territory size of $5 – 15 million in transactional and strategic accounts
- Generate a minimum of 10% new, profitable sales each fiscal year
- Manage time and territory in conjunction with the regional manager – spending 50% of time on customer development and growth initiatives
- Manage customer inventory programs as needed
- Work closely with inside business development reps to assure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with regional manager, application engineers and regional metallurgists - meeting customer needs through innovation and service
- 3-5 years of previous sales / relationship management experience – preferably in metals or industrial business
- Working knowledge of product offerings, functionality and alloy applications
- Four-year college degree in marketing, business or related discipline is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered – determined by department management
- Demonstrated knowledge of markets and pricing practices
- Ability to be flexible and organized when faced with frequently changing priorities
- Strong goal and results orientation; high energy, high impact!
- Strong quantitative and data-driven decision making skills
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communications skills
- Proven ability to resolve conflicts and arrive at good business decisions
Carpenter Technology Company offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees.
Carpenter Technology Corporation’s policy is to fully and effectively maintain a program of equal employment opportunity and nondiscrimination for all employees, to employ affirmative action for all protected classes, and to recruit and develop the best qualified persons available regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law. The Company also will recruit, develop and provide opportunities for qualified persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Carpenter Technology Corporation (NYSE: CRS) is a recognized leader in high-performance specialty alloy-based materials and process solutions for critical applications in the aerospace, defense, transportation, energy, industrial, medical, and consumer electronics markets. Founded in 1889, Carpenter has evolved to become a pioneer in premium specialty alloys, including titanium, nickel, and cobalt, as well as alloys specifically engineered for additive manufacturing (AM) processes and soft magnetics applications. Carpenter recently expanded its AM capabilities to provide a complete “powder-to-part” solution to accelerate materials innovation, offer rapid prototyping, and streamline parts production.
Carpenter Technology Corporation offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k with company contributions as well as many other options to employees. Learn more
Carpenter Technology Corporation is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing email@example.com. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages sent for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to 5 business days.