Cook Children's Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Resident (Surgical Services Track) - Admin-Nursing
at Cook Children's Health Care System
The Nurse Resident will actively participate in a 12-month clinical education opportunity designed to develop a professional nurse with a broad foundation in Pediatric Nursing, and strengthen critical thinking and clinical judgment abilities. The Nurse Resident will deliver competent and skilled care to patients and families with a team-orientation and with an emphasis on good customer relations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing.
- Current license or eligible for licensure to practice as an RN in Texas
- AHA BLS Card
Applications for the February 2020 Cohort will open August 6, 2019 and close September 26, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. Central Daylight Savings Time
- Applicants must graduate with a BSN between August and December 2019.
- Applicants may only apply to one of the three tracks below.
- Deadline for all documents is Thursday, September 26, 2019 5:00 p.m. Central Daylight Time. No documents are accepted after the deadline.
- Interview Week: October 14-18 ONLY
- Selection of Residents and Notification: October 28, 2019
- Start of Residency: February 3, 2020
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet