Cook Children's Health Care System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
LVN, Urgent Care Centers - UCC-Main
at Cook Children's Health Care System
Functions in collaborative practice with physician(s) and advanced practice provider(s)(APP) in the Urgent Care Center (UCC) setting. Provides ambulatory nursing care as directed by physician(s) and advanced practice provider(s), including patient focused assessment, intervention, and education. Skillfully and consistently performs daily clinical duties per established policy and procedure.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of vocational nursing.
- Minimum of one year nursing experience in a clinic or office setting required.
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Current license to practice vocational nursing in Texas
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet