Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior full stack .Net developer
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Job Title: Senior full stack .Net developer
Our flagship product, Viewpoint, is an e-Discovery software application that helps legal and IT departments and law firms to lower the total cost of e-discovery by streamlining cumbersome and time-consuming processes that traditionally require the purchase of disparate products and services from multiple vendors.
Using Viewpoint, clients can simplify the collection, analysis, review and management of data across complex information sources – including social media, servers, email, desktops and cloud-based email and business collaboration platforms like Google Docs and Microsoft SharePoint – all from a single platform. Viewpoint can be deployed in the cloud or installed behind the client's firewall.
Day to Day Responsibilities
· Develop enterprise web applications
· Participate in code review
· Collaborate with software team members, and other cross-functional teams, in order to see projects to completion
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the current application
· Perform other related duties as assigned
· Should have total 8 years of total IT experience with minimum 5 years of experience as a Web Developer
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent is a plus.
· Solid experience working with C#, ASP.NET (Core or MVC), Typescript, SQL Server
· We are looking for senior full stack developer
· Backend: .NET, C#, Asp.NET Core
· Front end: Typescript/CSS/HTML for web and WinForms for desktop
· Database: SQL server
· Excellent design, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Experience with source control tools
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work with deadlines in a fast paced environment
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.