Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Comfort Keepers
|Posted||September 17, 2019|
|Compensation||Depends upon Skills and Experience|
|Location||22503 Katy Fwy #46|
Katy, TX 77450
Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professionals. Our exceptional team of providers specializes in services ranging from companion and personal care to dementia and respite care.
The care services provided by Comfort Keepers are designed to help seniors and other adults maintain optimal levels of independence in the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers offers their clients a wide range of companionship services, including conversation, walks, and errands (including transportation) and assistance with hobbies and other interests. We also provide personal care services that may include bathing, feeding, transferring, ambulating, and toileting. Our caregivers receive additional training to provide exceptional dementia/Alzheimer's care. By providing the right mix of in-home senior care services to our clients, we feel confident that Comfort Keepers can help maintain independence while enhancing quality of life.
We are delighted that you are interested in a career with Comfort Keepers that offers attractive compensation and a meaningful challenge. We encourage you to continue with this applicant-friendly online employment application to be considered as a member of our dynamic team!
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
The Staff Coordinator is responsible for screening, hiring, orientating, on-boarding, scheduling and supervising Comfort Keepers. Participates in recruitment and retention activities. Conducts or assists in the initial training and orientation of new caregivers and discipline of caregiving staff. Compiles and maintains personnel records. Facilitates and schedules the in-home care, continuity of care and support services to clients. Arranges for the continuing improvement of care for the client. Routinely visits clients to observe caregivers at work and receives feedback from the clients, family members, referral sources, and other third party.
The ideal candidate for this position has a High School diploma or GED. The candidate must be bondable, must submit to random drug testing, and must meet or exceed the minimum qualifications for the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record and Professional and Personal Record Checks. In addition, he or she has a genuine desire to work with the elderly or disabled, reliable transportation, a valid driver's license, a clean driving record. Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as professional, business image , good time management skills, and requires proficiency of multi-line phone system, word processing, and computer skills (Office, Excel, and Power Point). Experience in coordinating, scheduling and/or training in a health care setting or other service industry is preferred.
- Assist in matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
- Supervises caregivers and completes performance appraisals for caregivers at specified intervals.
- Establishes a recruiting plan and actively uses it as a working tool to maintain and grow partner relationships and insure that recruiting goals are met.
- Responsible for entering application information into computer.
- Initiates hiring process for Comfort Keepers including processing applications, background screening, testing, interviewing, and reference validation. Hires or makes hiring recommendation to Manager.
- Orients Comfort Keepers and maintains current employee files in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Records and updates employee information such as personnel data, compensation, attendance, performance reviews, reports of accidents and injuries, and termination data and reason.
- Creates, promotes and manages caregiver appreciation opportunities and events.
- Ensures employee retention goals are met.
- Visits clients after introductions are made to evaluate and improve Comfort Keepers care delivery.
- Participates in on-call rotation as assigned. Participates in client conferences as requested by supervisor.
- May interface with other community resources to assure that client needs are adequately addressed.
- May perform or assist in direct client care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Able to bend, kneel, squat, stand, and lift heavy objects as needed
- Unrestricted driver's license and clean driving record
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Evidence of the practice of high-level of confidentiality.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Motivates, develops, and directs people as they work, identifying the best people for the job.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Training provided
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental Insurance
- Voluntary Vision Insurance