Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Comfort Keepers
|Posted||March 19, 2019|
|Compensation||Depends upon Skills and Experience|
|Location||22503 Katy Fwy #23|
Katy, TX 77450
Comfort Keepers® began in 1997 when Chris Clum, a Registered Nurse in home healthcare, recognized a first-hand need for services in support of in-home independent living. Today, Comfort Keepers has a network of over 600 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore.
Comfort Keepers delivers a unique brand of high quality and compassionate in-home care through carefully selected, screened, and trained professionals. Our exceptional team of providers specializes in services ranging from companion and personal care to dementia and respite care.
The care services provided by Comfort Keepers are designed to help seniors and other adults maintain optimal levels of independence in the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers offers their clients a wide range of companionship services, including conversation, walks, and errands (including transportation) and assistance with hobbies and other interests. We also provide personal care services that may include bathing, feeding, transferring, ambulating, and toileting. Our caregivers receive additional training to provide exceptional dementia/Alzheimer's care. By providing the right mix of in-home senior care services to our clients, we feel confident that Comfort Keepers can help maintain independence while enhancing quality of life.
We are delighted that you are interested in a career with Comfort Keepers that offers attractive compensation and a meaningful challenge. We encourage you to continue with this applicant-friendly online employment application to be considered as a member of our dynamic team!
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
| Our company participates in the Department of Homeland Security E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification Program. To learn more about this program and your rights, please click one or more of the following links |
The marketing coordinator
- Establishes a sales/networking plan to market Comfort Keepers healthcare services to potential clients and their care providers
- Partners with healthcare providers (physicians, nurses, therapists, etc.) to build successful working relationships which improve care for existing clients and develop a continuous flow of referrals
- Makes calls and visits to potential referral sources and follows up with existing referral sources
- Organizes and participates in community and public speaking events to represent Comfort Keepers to healthcare providers and the community
- May conduct initial in-home visits to assess and establish care with potential clients, as well as assists the scheduler to match clients with qualified caregivers
- May be required to follow up with clients and provide ongoing coordination of care with care providers for new and existing clients
- Participates in an on-call rotation to address client and caregiver concerns after hours and on weekends. May be required to provide direct care to clients as part of on-call rotation.
- Develop and execute a sales plan to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual growth targets.
- Conducts at least 70 sales call per week-mix of medical and non-medical/ new and follow up calls.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all referral sources, including but not limited to the following: hospitals, physicians, independent living facilities, hospice organizations, elder care lawyers, financial advisors, and others.
- Develops and maintains prospects, clients, and referral sources database for contact/and or mailing lists.
- Tracks networking efforts and reviews with owners weekly.
- Assists in making prospect calls to potential new referral sources, implements contracts and agreements to insure that sales goals are met.
- Visits clients or prospects after referrals are made to introduce the company and services offered
- Determines type and duration of services necessary to meet client needs and quotes bill rate based on required services
- Communicates with clients and families regarding care
- Manages all required paperwork and records and prepares documentation (forms, reports, etc.) when needed
- Participates in on-call rotation
- Must have strong organization skills and be strong self motivator
- Be able to speak comfortably to an audience
- Ability to work independently and be accountable for results
- Excellent public speaking, communication, and presentation skills
- Must have a positive and outgoing personality
- Must be goal oriented and driven to exceed expectation
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Comprehensive Training
- Rewarding work environment
- Health Insurance
- Voluntary Dental and Vision