Clear Creek Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Clear Creek Independent School District
CLEAR CREEK ISD STUDENT TEACHER
Student teaching is the culminating clinical practice where pre-service teachers demonstrate their knowledge, skills, and dispositions related to educating children from pre-kindergarten through twelfth grade. Clear Creek ISD partners with university educator preparation programs and alternative certification program participants choosing clinical teaching as their certification pathway to provide for the completion of a capstone student teaching experience required by the State of Texas.
Other internships in related educational services are also available per program specific university partnership agreements with Clear Creek ISD.
Some examples of the types of student teaching and related educational service opportunities in CCISD include:
Student/Clinical Teaching at all grade levels and content areas
Related Educational Service Internships
To Apply for Student/Clinical Teaching & Internship Practicums
- Make application through your University or ACP program so they may contact the CCISD coordinator
- Visit the CCISD website and complete a Student Teacher/intern application
- Submit application electronically
- Complete and clear fingerprinting process
- Complete all University or ACP Preparation program requirements
Job Contact Information
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)