Clear Creek Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Site Director for After School Program
at Clear Creek Independent School District
Provide all students with appropriate learning extension and/or enrichment opportunities designed to help them fulfill their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, and social growth; enable students to develop competencies and skills to function successfully in society.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, Master’s degree preferred
Valid Texas Teaching Certificate
Effective communication and interpersonal skills
General knowledge of curriculum and instruction
Ability to instruct students, develop schedule and manage behavior
Openness to change and innovation to meet the needs of all students
Bilingual (English-Spanish) preferred
At least one year student teaching or approved internship
Experience coordinating after school children’s programs
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate all program activities in order to meet the needs of the program and all participants, including students and families before, during, and after school hours.
- Conduct and document ongoing, internal monitoring of the after-school program to ensure compliance with requirements and provide feedback to the programs by conducting site observations, data reviews, surveys of stakeholders, and related activities.
- Obtain, analyze and use campus and student level data and student voice to coordinate the development of intentional activities for each center.
- Oversee the collection, coordination, and entry of data into the state’s 21st CCLC data system.
- Support and assist teaching staff and teaching teams with scheduling, teaching duties, including working in small groups or with individual students to assist instruction.
- Uphold and enforce school rules, administrative regulations, and state and local board policy.
- Reinforce appropriate behavior in accordance with teacher’s and school’s plan and assist in classroom discipline and behavior management
- Assist with administration and scoring of objective testing instruments or work assignments.
- Assist in supervising students throughout the program, both inside and outside the classroom.
- Keep the teaching teams informed of any special needs or problems of individual students.
- Assist in preparing, modifying and adapting schedules as well as provide additional materials, resources and equipment to meet needs of teachers and students.
- Assist in inventory, care and maintenance of equipment.
- Assist teaching teams in keeping administrative records and preparing reports in a timely manner.
- Assist with parent Compact, conferences and meetings.
- Participate in staff development training, faculty meetings, and special events as needed.
- Provide orientation and assistance to substitute teachers and paraprofessionals.
- Stay up-to-date professionally through the selection of quality staff development opportunities for personal growth.
- Research district policy, precedent, and current practices prior to taking action.
- Participate as an effective team member who contributes to district, department, and content goals.
- Demonstrate professionalism, integrity and ethics.
- Display proficient levels of technology applications.
- Utilize time wisely for effective management of job responsibilities.
- Maintain punctuality in daily work times, appointments, and meetings.
- Meet task completion deadlines established by supervisor(s).
- Maintain friendly customer-service-driven interactions with all stakeholders, students, teachers, administrators, and co-workers.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure that goals of school/ department are met.
- Maintain a positive and professional tone in all communication (i.e. email, written, and verbal).
- Perform other duties and accept other responsibilities as assigned.
Ability to maintain emotional control under stress; effective verbal and written communication
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
Moderate standing, stooping, bending, and lifting
Terms: 210 days
Job Contact Information
Thursday, June 6, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)