Clear Creek Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lunch Room Monitor Sub
at Clear Creek Independent School District
* 4 AREA ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS HIGHLY PREFERRED: Please see the District Map below.
* MUST BE ABLE TO SUB REGULARLY
* PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT APPLICATION IS COMPLETED FULLY; INCLUDING WORK HISTORY
- Promote safety and well-being of students as they interact during lunch.
- None Specified
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of campus lunchroom behavior standards
- Skill in coping with a variety of students in varied situations
- Skill in working effectively and cooperatively with school age children and others
- Some experience working with children preferred, e.g. daycare, Sunday school, sports, boy/girl scouts
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintain appropriate discipline and student safety in the cafeteria according to district policies and procedures.
- Report all student injuries, accidents, illnesses, and discipline problems to the appropriate authority immediately, or as soon as reasonably possible.
- Supervise student behavior during the lunch period to include serving lines, while eating, and during cafeteria dismissal.
- Assist students with managing food items, e.g. opening milk cartons, packages, thermos and/or cans.
- Maintain a positive attitude when communicating with teachers, parents, students, and staff.
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics.
- Utilize time wisely for effective management of job responsibilities.
- Maintain punctuality in daily work times, appointments, and meetings.
- Maintain friendly customer-service-driven interactions with all stakeholders, students, teachers, administrators, and co-workers.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure that the goals of the school/department are met.
- Maintain a positive and professional tone in all communication (i.e. email, written, and verbal).
- Perform other job duties and accept other responsibilities as assigned.
- Working with frequent interruptions; ability to maintain emotional control under stress
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
- Frequent walking, standing, light lifting, bending, stooping, reaching
- Vocal communication required
- Visual acuity required for monitoring and determining needs of students
- Moderate exposure to bacteria and communicable diseases
Days in Contact: 170
Hours: As Needed
Please click to view map: District Map
Note: All employment history must be accurate and up to date and must have three references (one from your current or most recent supervisor and two from co-workers).
Job Contact Information
Friday, March 8, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)