Clear Creek Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Clear Creek Independent School District
NOTE: THE FIELD EXPERIENCE OBSERVATION WINDOW FOR CLEAR CREEK ISD IS MID-SEPTEMBER THROUGH APRIL 30.
Field Experience is designed to provide aspiring educators with an opportunity to observe in a classroom to gain first-hand knowledge of teaching, classroom procedures, and student learning. Field Experience is a precursor to student teaching or internship.
Applicants MUST meet ONE of the following program criteria:
- Enrollment in a college or university educator preparation course
- Attach COURSE SYLLABUS requiring Field Experience
- Enrollment in an Alternative Certification Program leading to teacher certification
- Attach PROGRAM ACCEPTANCE LETTER as verification
- Observe teachers in a classroom teaching and working with students
- Interview and discuss teaching and learning processes with teacher
- Teach an instructor-approved lesson with supervision (university students)
- Applications are received and observation assignments made by the Clear Creek ISD HR Department from a District Field Experience Database. Prospective observers are NOT to contact campus principals or teachers directly asking to observe.
- Due to our large number of requests, 15 hours is the maximum number of observation hours assigned.
- Only ONE TEACHER will be assigned per observer. (A course syllabus requiring multiple teachers or various grade levels cannot be accommodated.)
Job Contact Information
|Title||Coordinator Student Teachers & Field Experience|
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)