Clear Creek Independent School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Clerk - Attendance (High School)
at Clear Creek Independent School District
- Maintain accurate student attendance records and report Average Daily Attendance.
- High school diploma or GED
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer, typing, word processing, and spreadsheet skills
- Competent math skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Minimum of 3 years general office experience
Major Responsibilities and Duties
- Enter data from attendance forms for each class period and maintain 2nd period. attendance report used for ADA.
- Check students in and out.
- Post all substitute attendance sheets.
- Post attendance daily for AEP and ISS.
- Supervise student office assistants.
- Keep accurate attendance records from AEP, JJAEP.
- Maintain accurate excuse notes on all student folders.
- Print verification forms every two weeks and prepare weekly attendance report.
- Be responsible for attendance letters to parents/guardian every nine weeks.
- Be responsible for PEIMS input and verifying Generate attendance reports every six weeks.
- Stay up-to-date professionally through the selection of quality staff development opportunities for personal growth.
- Research district policy, precedent, and current practices prior to taking action.
- Participate as an effective team member who contributes to district, department, and content goals.
- Demonstrate integrity and ethics.
- Display proficient levels of technology applications.
- Utilize time wisely for effective management of job responsibilities.
- Maintain punctuality in daily work times, appointments, and meetings.
- Meet task completion deadlines established by supervisor.
- Maintain friendly customer-service-driven interactions with all stakeholders, students, teachers, administrators, and co-workers.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure that the goals of the school/department are met.
- Maintain a positive and professional tone in all communication (i.e. email, written, and verbal).
- Perform other duties and accept other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to maintain concentration while performing duties
- Ability to maintain emotional control under stress
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors
- Prolonged sitting at computer
- Repetitious hand movements
- Frequent interruptions
Days in Contract: 197
Pay Grade: Para 3
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, March 20, 2019 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)