Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Management Data Analyst
- Requisition #
- # of Openings
This position facilitates the development, implementation, and maintenance of comprehensive talent management, employee development, and HR data analytics. Significant contributions include support for the talent review and succession planning process, the Leadership Rotational Program, workforce analytics, survey and assessment results, and reporting in multiple formats for Business Unit Leader review and decision making.
- College Degree (Bachelor's Level).
Preferred degree areas: Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, or other field that uses quantitative analysis.
The minimum number of years of job-related experience required by this job is 3 years.
List any specialized training or unique skills required:
- Experience with analyzing HR data from multiple data sources to generate insights and solutions.
- Experience with simplifying and automating data collection and reporting processes.
- Experience with data visualization and producing reports, scorecards, and dashboards.
- Experience with Microsoft Power Query and Power BI.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem-solving ability and attention to detail.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
- Strong customer focus to support teams and business units at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to collaborate and adapt in a complex and changing organization.
- Dedication to continuous learning of relevant technical skills and new technologies.
List any specialized training or unique skills preferred:
- Experience with Talent Management data analysis.
- Experience with data science techniques such as statistical modeling (correlations, regressions, etc.) and predictive analytics.
- Experience with VBA, VBScript, SSAS, and SSRS.
- Advanced Microsoft Access skills.
- Experience with SAP queries.
- Experience with developing SharePoint sites.
Talent Management Data Analytics: Responsible for: (1) collaborating with Manager on the Talent Review/Succession Planning process to collect data on high potential employees, (2) management of Succession Plan data and producing meaningful analysis and reporting on relevant talent data, (3) collecting and analyzing workforce statistics to identify risks, needs, and solutions, including predictive analytics and modeling, and (4) collaborating with Manager on the design and proposal of performance and talent management tools/technology and leading the implementation of new technologies.
Employee Development Data Analytics: Responsible for: (1) administering the Leadership Rotational Program and conducting analysis and reporting on the program's effectiveness, (2) analyzing and reporting data from organizational and individual assessments and engagement/culture surveys, and (3) analyzing data for employee development initiatives and reporting on effectiveness.
HR Data Analytics: Responsible for: (1) collaborating with HR leaders on key performance indicators and (2) researching and reporting on external statistics and benchmarks for identification of continuous improvement opportunities.'