Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Performance Management Analyst
- Requisition #
- # of Openings
The primary function of this position is to provide high quality business advice to Mid-Office’s Management pertaining to the Company value chain. The position is responsible for providing input and supporting the implementation of a robust Corporate Performance Management (CPM) framework that provides an objective and independent view of business results, financial and operational, to support the advisory role to the organization. This position works directly with Mid-Office’s Management Team and key stakeholders to identify critical areas of the business and opportunities, perform gap and risk analysis, as well as establish implementation plans and prioritization of initiatives for corrective actions and opportunity capture.
For this purpose, this position will support the development of a complete set of Key Performance Indicators and Performance Metrics to produce Profitability and Predictive Analyses, and present scenarios to capture opportunities from the Market, optimize profits, gain internal efficiencies, clear gaps and mitigate risks, and ensure alignment with CITGO business strategies. This position is also responsible for providing support and leadership for carrying out due diligence processes; manage cross-functional and multi-departmental teams to prepare business cases and proposals to CITGO Senior Management and CITGO Standing Committees.
The Performance Management Analyst must have significant leadership skills, initiative, strategic and analytical skills, and creativity as well as proficiency to articulate or translate complex information in a clear, meaningful and structured way to suit audience and must be able to exert influence without formal authority.
The Performance Management Analyst will perform periodic assessments and continuous monitoring, standardization and validation of Mid Office related processes and information products produced by Mid Office Analysts and systems of information.
Degree: College Degree (Bachelors Level).
The minimum number of years of job related experience required by this job is: 4-7 years of relevant working experience.
List any specialized training or unique skills required:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, seeks big picture answers beyond immediate scope
- Demonstrated ability to work in an extremely complex, dynamic and fast-paced team environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Relevant knowledge/experience with information tools
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Master Degree (MBA), desired
- Provide high quality business advice to Mid-Office’s Management as well as Business Unit through a Corporate Performance Management model.
- Provide input and support the implementation of a robust Corporate Performance Management (CPM) framework to drive value, increase profitability and provide high quality business advice to CITGO’s Management.
- Support the Mid Office’s Management team to effectively carry out Business Profitability and Predictive Analyses by key areas of accountability, to the level of commercial transactions along CITGO value chain.
- Support the team to perform Risk Management and control functions on commodity transactions (physical and financial).
- Support the review of Commercial Business Cases for the Corporate Procurement Committee (CPC) and provide recommendations on the course of action on approvals/rejections.
- Perform financial and operation assessments to support to the Business Unit according to the Mid Office Corporate Performance Management model.
- Ensure that information produce and deliver by the department follows the policies, procedures and governance established by the Mid-Office Department.