Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition #
- # of Openings
Responsible to provide Real Estate, land and right-of-way services, and related activities. Analyses and interprets agreements for contractual obligations. Administrates, maintains and supports LandWorks (Real Estate Management System). Collaboration of data administration into Global Information System (GIS)/ArcGIS for LandWorks. Maintains and supports real estate files. Initiates, calculates, maintains, and controls third party billings of real estate receivables and payables and coordinates proper accounting.
Knowledge and understanding of Real Estate or business related experience. Basic level accounting experience. Intermediate SAP, Access, Excel, and Visual Basic skills. Good written and oral communication skills.
1. Research and determine contractual Real Estate obligations. Implement actions required to fulfill Real Estate obligations to maintain Real Estate contracts and other legal documents in full force and effect. Actions include:
a) Analyze and Interpret Real Estate documents to insure completeness to meet commitments.
b) Processing and Validation of payment of rental and other lease obligations to maintain legal rights to property.
c) Determine appropriate receivable rental amounts and invoicing third parties.
d) Set up third parties for automatic accounting processes through LandWorks and SAP.
e) Adjust base rent according to the terms and conditions, such as escalations set forth by Bureau of Labor Consumer Price Index and taxes.
f) Insure all payments and billings receive proper accounting treatment.
g) Reconcile and solve account discrepancies.
2. Responsible for providing data processing support for LandWorks by feeding vital real estate information from the agreements into the system to maintain data integrity for business processes, tracking, and reporting procedures. Identify and communicate opportunities of improvement in Real Estate Management System and processes.
3. Conduct due diligence through all real estate agreements for CITGO’s assets to identify agreements related to land owner’s, third party, and CITGO's properties and various real estate matters, including compliance with contractual obligations.
4. Initiate and perform tasks associated with preparing, reviewing and drafting Real Estate agreements following CITGO’s System of Authority procedures, and policies, by coordinating with business units t for the development and the submission of strategic real estate agreements and other documents for execution.
5. Administrate digitization of data to build CITGO’s spatial data infrastructure into ArcGIS/LandWorks.
6. Archive Real Estate files by maintaining, storing, and retrieving permanent CITGO Real Estate documents as needed by CITGO and affiliates.
7. Record titles, deeds, easements, and other Real Estate documents as needed by CITGO and affiliates.
8. Interact with CITGO’s business units, Legal, Risk Management, HSSE, Finance, Tax and Shared Services relating to Real Estate matters.