Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Analyst/Specialist Compensation & Benefits
Job TitleSenior Analyst/Specialist Compensation & Benefits
As a Senior Analyst for Compensation and Benefits, this is your unique opportunity to set your mark.. Core responsibilities include developing and analyzing reports, answering basic to moderately complex plan questions from HR generalists plan participants, responding to external service providers, and maintaining plan participant records. You will actively participate in team building activities to assist Global Benefits and Compensation in meeting goals and objectives. This includes open communications at all levels, providing feedback, and presenting new ideas for improving Global Compensation and Benefits.
- Serves as a subject matter expert on matters associated with the Company's health and retirement plans.
- Respond to queries from associates and HR generalists on plan provisions and administrative processes.
- Actively maintain files related to the savings plan administration, including participant correspondence.
- Serves as the point of contact for Vendors
- Assist with preparation of information for the annual audit and government filings.
- Responsible for the annual non-discrimination testing of the health and retirement plans
- Responsible for the weekly funding of the health and retirement plans
- Respond to requests and escalations from HR Partners, employees, and benefits administrator.
- Assist with production and distribution of annual enrollment and compliance communications.
- Utilizes the principals of APTIM to create and evaluate existing or proposed processes or procedures.
- Assist in the management of the Company Web Site for benefit information. This includes posting, reviewing and keeping relevant content up to date.
- Leads employee and HR trainings as needed during Annual Enrollment and ongoing initiatives
- Remits H&W vendor invoices and updates the invoice log
- Submits yearly purchase orders for each H&W vendor
- Completes the vendor add/change for new H&W vendors
- Evaluates and analyzes external market data, determines pay grades, and participates in salary surveys.
- Reviews salary structures to ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee compensation.
- Assists in the design and implementation of corporate compensation programs, policies, and procedures within a team environment.
- Assists in the development and administration of focused programs for management, key executives and officers intended to align total compensation with Company business objectives. Programs may include short and/or long term incentive plans.
- Ensures the compensation program enhances the organization's ability to recruit and retain employees.
- Works with Business Unit HR Team to ensure processes and practices are aligned with compensation practices
- Manages various HR projects within the compensation functional areas.
- Bachelor's Degree a plus but not required
- 3.+ years of benefits administration and compensation experience
- Familiar with compliance and reporting requirements applicable to Health and Welfare plans.
- Familiar with compliance and reporting requirements applicable to H&W and 401(k) plans.
- Established track record of developing and implementing project plans and administrative processes.
- Experienced at communicating technical H&W and 401(k) topics with plan participants.
- Well organized and detailed oriented; focus on accuracy is critical.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Solid quantitative and problem solving skills, with the proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues.
- Proficiency with market pricing software such as MarketPay or CompAnalyst to facilitate and complete survey submissions, salary structure review design, position to market analyses, merit budget matrix, etc.
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work in a fast-paced environment, remain flexible, set priorities, work independently and complete multiple projects within established deadlines.
- Highly energetic and results oriented, committed to high standards of performance and continuous improvement.
- Must be a solid team player with excellent communication and interpersonal competencies, who can work collaboratively, and effectively influence and negotiate with all levels of staff and management.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with proficiency in Excel.
What We Do:
Whether it's safeguarding and maintaining critical power infrastructure, helping communities recover from natural disasters, enabling our armed forces and first responders, or transforming landfills into public parks, we go to work each day knowing that we are making an impact on the world. These are huge responsibilities, and we take them seriously.
Thinking differently and challenging the norm is our mandate. Every day we plan for the unexpected, develop critical insights, and deliver new, creative adaptive solutions. We do this by leveraging teams that include engineers, scientists, builders, economists, craft professionals, procurement, logistics and process experts.
Watch our " How We Make a Difference " Video.
Who We Are:
APTIM specializes in engineering, program management, environmental services, disaster recovery, complex facility maintenance, and construction services. Serving Government, Oil, Gas, Chemical, Industrial, Commercial, and Power clients, we are your partner and relentless advocate.