Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Business Development - Coal Combustion Residuals (CCR)
Job TitleDirector of Business Development - Coal Combustion Residuals (CCR)
Helps lead APTIM's strategic efforts tied to environmental based services within the Power market, with a strong emphasis on Coal Combustion Residuals (CCR). Helps to identify, negotiate and manage strategic relationships with clients and technological partners. Other duties as assigned.
Remote employee and/or one of APTIM's 70+ office locations if necessary
- Work with key executive management team to establish new business goals, solidify existing client relationships, develop tier one clients, determine and prepare resources, and execute the capture of CCR/Fly Ash projects.
- Direct selling and influencing role that will lead to bidding and winning business.
- Extensive travel to potential customer's sites to pursue business relationships, bid opportunities and participates in conferences.
- Work with Strategic Planning and Marketing group to develop positioning documentation, brochures and marketing material, etc.
- Responsible for input in Group and Divisional Business Plan and Forecasting.
- Develop, present and execute winning client strategies for new and follow-on contract bids, provide input to the overall development of technical, management and business price plans, support the development and execution of calling plan.
- Mentor and coach operational personnel as required, serve as a reviewer and conduct initial assessment for all pipeline opportunities, support the pre-sales activities, and support of all phases of proposal development and post-submission activities.
- Must be familiar with the power market and clientele.
- Must have experience with Coal Combustible Residuals (CCR) ponds and landfills
- Must have 5-10 years relevant Construction Remediation experience including grading, solidification, de-watering, capping and all other tasks associated with their closure.
- Good knowledge of insitu-stabilization techniques and civil construction techniques associated with CCR or other waste material is a plus.
- Must have existing client relationships and align with CMS Business Development Practices.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or Engineering.
- Must have 5-10 years relevant experience.
What We Do:
Whether it's safeguarding and maintaining critical power infrastructure, helping communities recover from natural disasters, enabling our armed forces and first responders, or transforming landfills into public parks, we go to work each day knowing that we are making an impact on the world. These are huge responsibilities, and we take them seriously.
Thinking differently and challenging the norm is our mandate. Every day we plan for the unexpected, develop critical insights, and deliver new, creative adaptive solutions. We do this by leveraging teams that include engineers, scientists, builders, economists, craft professionals, procurement, logistics and process experts.
Watch our " How We Make a Difference " Video.
Who We Are:
APTIM specializes in engineering, program management, environmental services, disaster recovery, complex facility maintenance, and construction services. Serving Government, Oil, Gas, Chemical, Industrial, Commercial, and Power clients, we are your partner and relentless advocate.