Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Leisure Branch Manager
at Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is a global leader specializing in travel management for business and leisure. Our travel counselors know that teamwork and great results have no boundary. We are proud to have been named the most admired Travel Management Company– and we are even more proud that we achieved it together.
We are seeking an experienced Leisure Branch Manager with the skills and experience to assist travel counselors with issues in real time and support the team supervisor by monitoring and counseling agents, providing feedback on their performance, and working with other team leads in scheduling and covering lead shifts.
Join our team as a Leisure Branch Manager and help us provide exceptional service & support to our clients.
As a Leisure Branch Manager you are responsible for assisting in the day-to-day management of corporate traveler services operation. This role will perform the following:
- Creates travel arrangements for worldwide destinations including Mexico, Caribbean, Europe, Asia, Pacific, and South America; including tour, cruise, air hotel ground transportation, travel insurance and all other client specific requests, at one times salary in revenue.
- Manages daily activities of front line agents to ensure productivity, revenue generation and quality.
- Responsible for ensuring all staff are fully trained on CWT standards, new enhancements and products. Identifies problem areas and outlines a plan for agent development.
- Understands and effectively communicates the needs of clients and the company to assist in resolving issues and complaints. Participates in efforts to proactively put in place preventative measures to reduce future issues.
- Monitors front line performance productivity metrics. Communicates with front line staff to ensure knowledge of progress, gaps in performance and link of individual contributions to overall business objectives.
- Maintains communications with management to ensure that they are aware of client feedback and gaps in front line performance with time enough to develop strategies to address these issues.
- Encourages front line to identify opportunities for improvement and work together to better serve the customer and engage the workforce.
- Operates with discretion within broad policies and practices with management guidelines and oversight.
- Supports all accounts.
- Adheres to CWT Vacations standards in delivering customer service.
- Complete understanding of Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) Branch Accounting Manual (BAM) combined with ability to implement defined accounting policies and procedures
- Coordinate local vendor events, marketing and meetings.
- Update weekly schedule, time off requests and track attendance.
- Participates in NORAM leisure projects.
- Implementation of new business.
- Client reporting.
- Client management.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Act as a role model to create an agile, change-adept workforce.
- Review and monitor information to identify patterns and opportunities for improvement.
- Interpret business data and communicate progress toward goals to a front-line workforce.
- Develop and maintain respectful, collaborative relationships and effective teams within own workgroup, across field, and across organizational boundaries.
- Manage change at all levels of the organization in a positive and productive manner.
- Stimulate continuous improvement by inspiring self and team to stretch beyond what they think can be done.
- Create a customer-centric culture that fosters and rewards energy, passion, and challenging the status quo.
- Manage the operations to ensure profitability including allocation of staff, and human resource management.
- Work resourcefully and model resiliency in the face of shifting priorities and demands, champion new ideas, and encourage new ways of looking at problems, processes and solutions to improve results.