Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Reliability Engineer (m/f)
at Cargill, Incorporated.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: KLE00011
RELIABILITY ENGINEER (m/f)
The Reliability Engineer is responsible to achieve the plant reliability objectives and will include: deployment, execution, and results of the BU Equipment Maintenance Strategy (EMS), Asset Health Evaluation Model (AHEM), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Predictive Maintenance and Preventive Maintenance program, and the Asset Management System (AMS):
General accountabilities :
- To maintain asset integrity, improve plant reliability, performance efficiency and effectiveness, plant throughout
- To minimize unscheduled/unplanned plant interruptions
- To optimize costs
Repartition principal accountabilities :
- 30% Asset Reliability
- 45% Asset Management Program / P(d)M Program
- 10% Critical Inventory optimization
- 10% Work execution and improvement process
- 5% Other focus areas
- Technical degree in Engineering or Bachelor's /Master's degree in engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Minimum 2 years maintenance experience
- Good knowledge of Maintenance process and activities.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Maintenance Management System
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Understanding operating context of site assets / process systems
- Working and practical knowledge applicable PdM technologies such as: Vibration Analysis, Oil Analysis, Infra Red, Ultra Sound, and Motor Circuit Evaluation
- Working knowledge of Maintenance Management systems.
- Conversant with RCA.
- Conversant with Maximo
- Conversant with RCM / FMEA.
- Develop and conduct trainings/toolboxes (concerning P(d)M Maintenance).
Competences & Soft Skills
- Skills needed by an individual to complete the tasks in this position.
- Ability to organize, coordinate and accomplish multiple tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain effective working relationships internally and externally.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Experience working with or establishing a team. Ability to be a team leader.
- Demonstrated effective systematic problem-solving skills.
- Strong influencing skills
- Pro-active attitude
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast-paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career develop¬ment opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Then make sure to send us your CV and cover letter as well as reference letters today (Jobnumber KLE00011). Please also mention your salary expectation and your earliest availability.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill