Anago Cleaning Systems
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Anago Cleaning Systems
B2B Account Executive, ANAGO of HOUSTON
Are you looking for a new career challenge with the opportunity to make as much money as you are willing to work for? If you have Outside/Field Sales experience, approach situations with a can do and positive attitude, value integrity, and desire to join a growth business, this may be the opportunity for you!
YOU MUST HAVE PREVIOUS DEMONSTRATED BUSINESS TO BUSINESS (B2B) OUTSIDE/FIELD SALES EXPERIENCE. We are a large, established, Commercial Cleaning business seeking candidates possessing strong Outside Sales ability. Base salary + commission.
ANAGO of HOUSTON is a leading provider in the Commercial Cleaning Industry. We are located in Houston and are seeking an aggressive sales professional to join our Account Executive Team. We are part of ANAGO Cleaning Systems, one of the foremost commercial cleaning organizations with offices located nationally and internationally. Commercial cleaning is a $100 billion dollar/yr industry, and Anago ranked as the #1 Cleaning, #1 Janitorial, and #3 Overall franchise for 2018 by FranchiseRankings.com.
With the growth that the Houston Metro area is experiencing, this is an excellent time to be in this business and industry. We provide a fantastic opportunity for the candidate able to work as part of a strong, supportive team, but still operate independently to seek out opportunities for our business and franchise owners. This is a great long-term career opportunity with an organization that is committed to growth.
You are energetic, professional and comfortable going door to door and achieving B2B sales. You are dependable, possess a positive and no excuses attitude, and work well in a managed team environment. You are committed to personal and professional growth. You have B2B sales experience with a documentable history of closing success. You appreciate a dynamic fast paced sales cycle in an industry that is expected to grow by the billions of dollars over the next five to ten years.
You will be responsible for B2B sales of commercial cleaning services. You will set leads, cold call, and work referrals to grow you funnel of opportunity. You will meet with new prospective customers to sell the value of the ANAGO brand and differentiate the benefits of our turn-key services to our prospective customers. Your success will be measured by your ability to meet appointment setting, cold calling, proposal delivery and closing targets.
WHAT WE BRING:
- 36K base with an excellent commission structure that can see our most successful Account Executives reaching upwards of 60K – 100K per year.
- Cell phone, tablet, and vehicle gas allowance
- Paid holidays and vacation, personal time off
- 401(k) with company match after 6 months of employment
- Central office location within Beltway 8
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Account management: 1 year (Required)
Skill / Requirements
KEY SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- B2B (door to door) cold calling experience required
- Business lead generation experience
- Demonstrated experience meeting monthly targets
- Self-starter with the demonstrated ability to CLOSE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a MUST
- Driven, honest, reliable, and team-orientated
- Dependable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Analytical - Synthesizes diverse information; collects and researches data; uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Design - Generates creative solutions; uses feedback to modify designs; demonstrates attention to detail.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Project Management - Communicates changes and progress; completes projects on time and budget.
- Technical Skills - Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; shares expertise with others
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; keeps emotions under control; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar; able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit; able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Visionary Leadership - Displays passion and optimism; inspires respect and trust; provides vision and inspiration to peers and subordinates.
- Leadership - Exhibits confidence in self and others; inspires and motivates others to perform well; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; accepts feedback from others.
- Managing People - Provides regular performance feedback; develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); fosters quality focus in others; improves processes, products and services.
- Quality Management - Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen - Understands business implications of decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; contributes to profits and revenue; conserves organizational resources.
- Diversity - Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; promotes a harassment-free environment.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethically; upholds organizational values.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and values.
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions; includes appropriate people in decision-making process; makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments.
- Quality - Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity - Meets productivity standards; completes work in timely manner; strives to increase productivity; works quickly.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently at work and on time; ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or experience
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Mathematical skills
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning ability
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Computer skills
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of: Database Software (Access); Internet Software; Spreadsheet Software (Excel); Contract Management Systems; Word Processing Software (Word) and Electronic Mail Software (Outlook).
- Certificates, licenses, registrations
- Valid driver license, valid auto insurance coverage, and acceptable motor vehicle record
- Other qualifications
- Knowledge of iPad and mobile devices.