Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director - Market Engagement (Texas/Arkansas- Remote)
- Job ID
This leadership position will develop and manage market specific relationships with acute and post-acute facilities, home health agencies, physician groups, accountable care organizations (ACOs) and integrated delivery networks (IDNs). As the Director of Market Engagement you will evaluate the market dynamics, communicate with market leadership and collaborate with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and at risk providers to influence key value drivers and improve the delivery of post-acute care. The Director monitors key metrics and supports acute and post-acute initiatives that will improve outcomes, enhance provider and patient satisfaction and achieve overall program performance targets. You will also assist in identifying strategic relationships and solutions, alternative PAC delivery models, and other activities focused on creating value for the CareCentrix payor and provider community.
- Develops and maintains market specific high level relationships with all targeted health systems, hospitals, physician/at-risk organizations and post-acute providers (home health agencies, skilled nursing facilities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, long term acute care hospitals)
- Leads engagement strategy focused on targeted objectives to establish in market presence
- Advocates within CareCentrix on behalf of market/provider needs, maintain transparent communication regarding any risks and/or opportunities within defined market
- Supports execution of Post-Acute Care network evaluation and optimization strategy; continuously monitors market trends and opportunities for network evolution
- Monitors CareCentrix systems/indicators/key metrics to proactively address unfavorable trends and develop action plans to positively influence CareCentrix value drivers and meets regularly with health care providers to review performance
- Remains current on market drivers related to the managed care, risk and value based care, acute care, post-acute care, exchanges, accountable care organizations, Integrated delivery networks and alternative care delivery models
- Collaborate across internal CareCentrix teams and with health care providers to implement performance improvement and risk mitigation activities
- Monitor market for changes that may adversely impact provider performance or the attainment of CareCentrix goals (i.e. providers entering or exiting the market, changes in leadership, changes in ownership, etc.) and proactively execute plans to mitigate risk to CareCentrix value drivers and support provider for continued success (when appropriate)
- Works with internal departments to generate ideas and develop and prioritize joint strategies for business and/or technology enhancements that will support providers, patient outcomes, and attainment of financial performance metrics
- Successfully executes value based contracts with targeted providers while monitoring and managing aligned partners to achieve contractually defined targets
- Contributes to establishing and enhancing provider experience, quality measures and monitors and reports on a regular basis within Strategic Solutions team
- Participates in the creation of content for value propositions, solutions, messaging, tools and datasheets aimed at communicating with CareCentrix healthcare facility customers/partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in a transferrable discipline, Master’s degree preferred; 6+ year’s health care related leadership experience required
- Business development and relationship management experience with hospitals, SNFs, ACOs/IDNs and/or home health agencies
Population health, hospital/post-acute case management and/or clinical background a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking
- Strong knowledge of acute and post-acute industries, ACOs, IDNs, risk/value based arrangements and care delivery trends
- Strong knowledge and understanding of post-acute admissions processes and acute and post-acute discharge planning process
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.