Cardinal Financial Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Bilingual Mortgage Loan Originator - Consumer Direct
at Cardinal Financial Corporation
Who We Are:
Cardinal Financial is a nationwide direct mortgage lender whose mission is to prove that homeownership is possible for everyone. By bringing an open-minded approach to an often closed-minded industry, we're able to embrace every unique financial situation differently in order to craft the best possible loans for our borrowers. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service backed by our groundbreaking technology, and these two components of our process come together to complete a simple, personalized mortgage experience. But it all starts with our people.
We believe that no matter where you fit in our organization—Sales, Human Resources, Information Technology, or even re-stocking the break rooms with endless coffee supplies—everyone can influence the experience that we provide to our customers and our partners. We tell our customers and our partners that anything can be reimagined. So why not your career? Looking to join a company that values its people, innovates and expands on its proprietary technology, and is growing at a ridiculous rate?! Apply below!
Who We Need:
Our Loan Originators receive a large number of internet leads. They build rapport, analyze financial situations and determine the appropriate loan product to meet our client’s goals. Our Mortgage Bankers will lock the loan at point of sale, set appointments for appraisal, request initial documents from the client. Our disclosure team sends out loan disclosures, collects documents back from the borrower. Our experienced operations team will take the loan to the finish line, allowing Mortgage Bankers to focus on new originations and making more money.
What You Need:
- 2+ Years recent experience in loan origination.
- We will pay to license you and provide Base Salary.
- Proven history of success in Sales and/or Sales Management.
- Strong phone sales skills.
- College not mandatory with proven mortgage/sales experience.
- Bilingual, a plus.
What You Are Like:
- Connects very quickly with people.
- Ability to build and leverage client relationships to get the job done.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask with excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability set expectations upfront to the client and keep them motivated through the process.
- Must adapt quickly to an ever-changing environment.
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done.
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by the opportunity for advancement.
What We Offer:
- Above Average Base Wage plus monthly commission.
- Warm transfers, Leads Inbound and Internet Leads Provided Daily 12-15.
- Direct Lender not a Broker (Approved Fannie, Freddie, Ginnie, VA).
- Fast Underwriting turn times.
- Company paid licensing, continuing education, and annual state/NMLS renewals.
- Business model allows our Bankers to focus on what they do best, SELLING!!
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision.
- 401K w/ 50% match up to a maximum employee contribution of 5%- Effective the 1st of the month following 30-days of employment.
- 15 days paid time off each year, Paid holidays (5) and 7 Paid (floating) holidays.
- Weekly/Monthly Contests with cash prizes and incentives. Fun, energetic atmosphere.