Capgemini Us LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Busines Systems Analyst 2 - SAP HCM US & Canadian Payroll Analyst
at Capgemini Us LLC
Consultantwill be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle fromrequirements gathering through testing and implementation of Workday solutions.This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individualfunctional and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products anddeliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. Thisperson will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop, andimplement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies,mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies forclients.
· Senior Consultants with 3 years SAP HCM/SuccessFactors Payroll,including full implementation experience
· Lead Payroll Support Operations, BSI tax knowledge required
· Lead day to day operations including handlingIncidents/Service Requests/Changes
· Delegating work to offsite development teams, monitoring andguiding to completion
· Maintain stakeholder relationship with client IT andBusiness team.
· Working closely with Business to understand requirements,deliver to satisfaction
· Engage in Minor Enhancements and Project as needed.
· Knowledge of SAP HCM Benefits a plus
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
· Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery ofapplications
· Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities arerequired
· Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
· Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on varioustechnologies
· Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexibleand creative
· Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trendsand technical advancements
· Must be willing to travel each week
· College degree in a related area of study
· A strong track record of professional success, preferably in theConsulting Services arena
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise's current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3 years experience, Bachelor's Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.