Cantel Medical Corp.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Cantel Medical Corp.
- Job ID
- # Positions
- Cantel Medical
At Cantel, preventing infection is our business. We are dedicated to delivering high-quality, innovative solutions that help our customers improve patient care. Choosing a career with Cantel means joining a company that’s driven by an entrepreneurial spirit and the passion to shape the future of infection prevention. If you want to be inspired by your work and have a hand in shaping the future of infection prevention, we want to meet you. Come and see why people love working here.
Cantel is a leading global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers which improve outcomes, enhance safety and help save lives. Our products include specialized medical device reprocessing systems for endoscopy and renal dialysis, advanced water purification equipment, sterilants, disinfectants and cleaners, sterility assurance monitoring products for hospitals and dental clinics, disposable infection control products primarily for dental and GI endoscopy markets, dialysate concentrates, hollow fiber membrane filtration and separation products. Additionally, we provide technical service for our products. Cantel medical is a leading provider of infection prevention products and services in the healthcare market, specializing in the following operating units:
Endoscopy procedure disposables include single-use valves and irrigation tubing. Medical device reprocessing systems, disinfectants, detergents and other supplies are used to disinfect high-level endoscopes. This segment is operated through MEDIVATORS.
Water purification systems for dialysis facilities, including hemodialysis dialyzer and reprocessing systems, as well as sterilants and filtration products. This segment is operated through Mar Cor Purification, Inc. and MEDIVATORS.
Single-use, infection prevention products used primarily in the dental market including face masks, sterilization pouches, towels and bibs, tray covers, saliva ejectors, germicidal wipes, plastic cups and disinfectants. This segment is operated through Crosstex International, Inc.
- Always operate safely, follow processes and standard work, and wear appropriate PPE.
- Read, understand, and follow all manufacturing documentation.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures, Manufacturing Procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Perform line/cell set-up, start-up and shut-down as required by position.
- Operate cell/ work area to ensure quality product is produced to specified takt time and meeting quality expectations.
- Consistantly work on a high paced assembly line interacting with other team members during the work period.
- Perform various packaging duties.
- Perform MRP functions to maintain inventory accuracy of work-in-process and point-of-use as required by position. (water spider or team lead)
- Testing of raw material and production samples as required by position.
- 6S-Maintain clean, safe, organized work area - sustains process improvements that have been implemented into their respective areas and sustains a high level of 6S.
- Actively participate in Continuous Improvement (examples: line side ideas, kaizens, and projects)
- Execute Engineering Work Requests and special sample requests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Use of various hand tools such as drills, screwdrivers, wire cutter and crimpers and other automated and non-powered tools.
- Must acquire and demonstrate the knowledge to make independent judgment decisions on product and process quality and criteria.
- Must be cross trained to independently work in at least 3 different work cells/value streams performing tasks as required by the process/prints.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Must be able to write legibly, read, speak English, and complete basic math functions as necessary
- Must be a proactive team member with good communication skills
- Able to do repetitive work duties in a manufacturing environment/assembly line
- Must be able to pay attention to detail and follow written instructions
- Must have good (acceptable) attendance
- Must be able to read, understand, and follow all SOP's/ standard work pertaining to their department
- Must be able to use hands and wrists to manually assemble parts for an 8 -12 hour period and achieve production goals
- Must be able to lift 40lbs
- Vision correctable to 20/20
- Comfortable working in a clean room environment.
- Must be able to frequently lift, push, pull or carry products weighing up to 40 lbs. for short distances.
- Must be physically able to work in a sitting or standing position with consistent movement of hands and wrists to assemble product for eight to twelve hours daily.
- Noise level moderate and may require hearing protection in manufacturing area, other PPE as required.
- Use of UV lights may be required to cure adhesive applied to product. Adhesive may have odor.
Cantel is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities as well as other qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin or other protected class status. #CB
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: The careers pages of our website are only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Cantel. Staffing and recruiting agencies that are not preferred suppliers are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications, resumes or CVs, or to forward resumes, CVs or applications directly to employees or any other company location, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited.
Cantel does not accept unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications from agencies other than preferred suppliers. Cantel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications and explicitly reserve its right to contact (and hire) candidates presented in such unsolicited resumes, CVs or applications without incurring any type of a fee.
Staffing and Recruiting Agencies that are not preferred suppliers but that wish to respond to a vacancy, should contact email@example.com for further information.