Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
New Home Specialist
- Job ID
- Posting Location
- Houston, Texas
As a New Home Specialist at Lennar, you will be an integral part of our sales and marketing team. This position is responsible for generating and maintaining a robust sales pipeline through the use of internet-generated leads. The Houston New Home Specialist is responsible for providing a seamless experience for all internet customers and establishing a relationship with the customer to convert the inquiry into an appointment or sale. #CB
- Effectively capture and convert internet customer traffic into viable sales prospects
- Set appointments with internet customers for New Home Consultants via text, email and phone
- Guide internet customers through Lennar's consultative sales process via email, text, phone and face to face meetings
- Educate internet customers on current/future community and product offerings as well as special incentive opportunities and spotlight homes
- Qualify prospective customers based on desired location(s), timing for purchase, and availability of new homes, as needed
- Follow up with internet customers per the follow up program outlined by your division
- Develop customer leads into pre-qualified, scheduled appointments
- Partner with the on-site New Home Consultants (NHC) as appropriate to provide an extraordinary experience to our customers throughout the entire sales process
- Create and effectively manage an internet customer database which includes interest lists, new community lists and VIP interest lists
- Complete and utilize corporate and division provided tracking and reporting tools to manage the internet prospecting process and provide transparency of daily activities to management
- Have a competent understanding of the division's product and community offerings and incentive opportunities at all times
- Attend all company sales meetings, phone banks and training programs
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) required.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Must be organized, motivated, and efficient team player with a strong work ethic and strong desire to succeed.
- Must present a conservative business appearance.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Must have ability to self-manage activities with minimal supervision.
- Must be committed to self-development of sales and internet skills.
This is primarily an active position, which requires the associate to have the ability to walk, stand and climb stairs in/around homes, models, and properties. The New Home consultant must be able to operate computer equipment, speak, hear, bend, stoop, reach, lift, and move and carry up to 50lbs. The ability to work both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions is required. Finger dexterity is necessary.