Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Digital Media Specialist
- Job ID
- Posting Location
- Houston, Texas
Summary of Position Requirements:
The Digital Media Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of Lennar’s digital marketing strategies to support business objectives. This includes search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), display media, and other digital media channels. The Digital Marketing Specialist will support the corporate and division marketing teams by creating cost effective digital marketing programs that acquire new customers, advance them through the sales cycle, and drive conversions. This role requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, with regard to all aspects of SEM, SEO, and display advertising including keyword management, creation of campaign messaging, real-time bidding strategies, landing page optimization, A/B testing, and analytics. Google Marketing Platform and Display & Video 360 experience required. #CB
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage marketing activities across all digital media platforms including search, display, re-targeting/re-marketing, video, programmatic, RTB, etc.
- Work with division marketing managers to continuously test and improve digital channel strategies, campaign design, and audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the digital media landscape and ensure digital media strategies are aligned to KPIs to drive optimal campaign performance.
- Monitor organic search results and provide search engine optimization (SEO) recommendations such as keyword strategy, link building, and content strategy to increase rankings and visibility on all major search networks.
- Create SEM campaigns, monitor results, provide insights, monitor budgets, track spending, adjust bids, and optimize against KPIs and ROI goals.
- Perform A/B testing to optimize ad copy, creative, and landing pages.
- Direct strategy, planning, and buying for direct and programmatic (RTB) campaigns.
- Analyze data to provide evidence-based recommendations to enhance and optimize future campaigns.
- Work with analytics and data teams to build out models to inform best practice and report on value of digital marketing efforts.
- Manage third party tracking/tagging requests and test with web developers and analytics team.
- Maintain digital dashboards and assist with performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Lead regular conference calls with agency/vendors and internal marketing teams to review performance and coach best practices.
- Provide mentoring and guidance to all marketing associates and keep apprised of the latest digital marketing advances to share emerging tactics.
- Develop workflows, processes, and training material to promote the adoption of digital marketing frameworks and best practices.
- Handle complex projects independently and perform other job duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent relevant experience.
- 4+ years’ experience using Google Ads and how it works with the wider Google Marketing Platform stack, including Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, and Google Analytics 360. Google Marketing Platform certification a plus.
- 4+ years’ experience running all aspects of a display and video campaigns, including the campaign planning, practical setup, tracking implementation, reporting, as well as optimization and attribution.
- 4+ years’ experience with Demand Side Platform (DSP) executions and knowledge of operations on platforms such as The Trade Desk, Amazon, Mediamath, Adobe, Sizmek, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience with search engine optimization (SEO) – using Brightedge a plus.
- Advanced computer skills and technically savvy utilizing word processing, presentation, and worksheet products (Office 365/Google Suite).
- Proficiency in analyzing and interpreting data.
- Professionally perform multiple, detail-oriented tasks with simultaneous deadlines.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Possess strong work ethic, integrity, and loyalty.
- Be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative to do online research to further their knowledge and create new ideas.
- Team Player with ability to work well under pressure.