Burns & McDonnell Corp
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Finance Manager
at Burns & McDonnell Corp
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 190744
Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Financial Services - Investments/Securities, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director)
Responsible for monitoring and managing financial results of respective Business Unit. Collaborate with executive management on defining and implementing Business Unit goals.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop 4th Quarter Forecast
- Monitor and manage Plan vs. Actual results in 4th Qtr
- Develop Annual Business Plan
- Monitor and manage monthly financial results
- Coordinate with the Corporate Financial Reporting team to understand unusual fluctuations in overhead results
- Lead contact for Corporate Accounting/Finance on material Revenue Recognition issues/discussions
- Business unit lead providing guidance on key financial forecasting items for projects
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of accounting systems and data reporting capabilities
- Execute on reporting requests including coordination with Accounting, IT, and other groups to achieve reporting goals
- Develop and implement best practices within Business Unit
- Support proposal efforts
- Review contract terms & conditions
- Ad Hoc requests to support business goals of executive management
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 12 years Private experience or 8 years Public experience; 3-4 years of construction engineering industry experience preferred.
- Self-motivator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple day-to-day and ongoing projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Excel.
- CPA preferred but not required