Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
The Merchandise Sales Associate enhances the Buc-ee’s experience by receiving, stocking, and merchandising Buc-ee’s unique gift items. The Merchandise Sales Associate assists in creating visual merchandising displays to draw guests into Buc-ee’s gift department and connecting them to the gift items that will make their trip more memorable.
Comprehensive benefits package
3 weeks paid time off
40+ hour work weeks available
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively and efficiently complete assigned tasks, such as pricing, merchandising, and selling
- Communicate professionally and build positive working relationships with store management and team members
- Consistently execute the Company’s visual presentation through product pricing and merchandising
- Illustrate competent use of Point Of Sale and transaction devices for receiving and checking in of goods
- Identify and resolve immediate customer and store needs with moderate supervision
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
*Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
The general requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Previous retail, customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Must be able to function in a fast paced, high pressure work environment.
- Must be able to stand and walk on a hard or concrete surface for long periods of time
- Must be able to bend, reach, climb, kneel, squat, reach overhead and side to side and able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.