Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cleaning & Maintenance Attendant
- Job ID
- Posting Location : Address
- 11151 Shadow Creek Pkwy
The Cleaning & Maintenance Attendant is responsible for cleaning and light maintenance as directed by the Cleaning & Maintenance Manager. Candidates must be people and task oriented, self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively and safely in a fast paced environment while maintaining customer focus with emphasis on clean, friendly and in-stock.
Comprehensive benefits package
3 weeks paid time off
40 + hour work weeks available
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manually clean and use light commercial motorized cleaning equipment
- Execute cleaning in accordance with store cleaning matrix
- Light maintenance to all elements of store equipment
- Observe safety and security procedures
- Report unsafe conditions to General Manager
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- The Cleaning & Maintenance Attendant typically works an 8 hour shift consisting of up to 40 hours a week. The position requires that the employee be available mornings, evenings and overnight. Work weekdays, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
The general requirements for this position include, but are not limited to:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to stand and walk for up to 10 hours on hard and uneven surfaces.
- Repetitive motion with hands, wrists, elbows and shoulders.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store. Good vision and depth perception is required.
- Ability to bend, carry, climb, push, pull, stoop, squat, twist and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Climb ladders and work in elevated places.
- Use of chemicals for cleaning and maintenance of facility is required.
- Ability to work with little supervision at a rapid work pace for extended shifts of 10 hours or more.
- Periodic exposure to all outdoor conditions at all times of day and year.
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.