Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Job ID
- Posting Location : Address
- 2299 E Mulberry St
The primary responsibility of a Cashier is to provide fast, friendly, and accurate check our services for customers. Cashiers may be required to perform a variety of duties depending on business needs, it is important to be flexible and willing to work in a team environment.
The essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Execute a Clean, Friendly and In-Stock experience for every customer
- Accurately transacts customer items for checkout on POS units and all acceptable methods of payment
- Transact beer purchases in accordance with all state alcoholic beverage laws
- Balance cash drawer at beginning and end of each shift
- Process exchanges and refunds per company policy
- Accurately settle shift Pay Point reports
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout area
- Assist in stocking, rotating merchandise and marking labels
- Serve as first responder to customer complaints
- Train new cashiers
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Must be flexible and able to work weekends and holidays and store’s busiest days
- Employee must be able to perform essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation
The position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Listen to the needs of the customer and communicate clearly
- Attain mastery knowledge of P.O.S. functions
- Basic math skills
- Able to function in a fast paced work environment
- Must be able to stand and walk on a hard or concrete surface, bend, reach, climb, kneel, squat, reach overhead and side to side and able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Perform cleaning and light maintenance with prescribed chemicals
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Relevant Cashier experience is preferred
Buc-ee's, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.