BRAUN INTERTEC CORPORATION
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at BRAUN INTERTEC CORPORATION
Braun Intertec is seeking a Senior Engineering Leader to join our Houston, Texas office. This position manages moderate to highly complex geotechnical projects by providing technical expertise required to exceed client expectations.
- Develop and maintain internal and external client relationships, including project and non-project related face-to-face meetings
- Leadership of a technical or project related team
- Prepare proposals for moderate to complex projects
- Develop and execute project scope
- Prepare complex engineering reports giving professional opinions and practical geotechnical solutions
- Perform engineering analysis using company and industry methodologies and standards
- Provide work direction and train junior engineering staff
- Driven for success
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Highly organized and ability to prioritize work
- Strong leadership, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Ability to create, maintain, and communicate project budgets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Travel up to 25% of time
- Manage complex projects
- Bachelor’s degree (BS) in geotechnical, civil, or related engineering program required
- Master's degree (MS) in geotechnical, civil, or related engineering program preferred
- Seven or more years of geotechnical engineering experience within professional consulting services
- Project management, managing client relationships, and business development
- Lead and provide work directions to junior engineers
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Professional Engineer registration/licensure in Texas, or ability to attain within 6 months
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds on a periodic basis
Braun Intertec is a Drug-Free Workplace and requires all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
Braun Intertec encourages employees to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.
Braun Intertec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer; AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability friendly employer.
Braun Intertec is proud to be a 100% employee-owned geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, and testing firm of 1,000 employees with offices located in seven states. As we continue to build relationships in emerging markets and recruit new talent, we never lose sight of our humble beginnings and the many strong, supportive relationships we have formed along our journey. Our dedication to being the Employer of Choice is instrumental in achieving our goal of becoming the Consultant of Choice. By hiring the best people and helping each other grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for our employee owners and our clients.