BRAUN INTERTEC CORPORATION
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CMT Laboratory Technician
at BRAUN INTERTEC CORPORATION
Braun Intertec is seeking Construction Materials Lab Technicians to join our Beaumont, TX office. As a lab technician, you will learn to perform a variety of testing on construction materials such as soils, concrete, masonry, and asphalt.
The chosen candidate(s) will receive in-depth technical training and industry certifications upon successful completion of examinations and demonstration of ability. This is a career opportunity to become a member of a highly successful, fast paced team with a steady and growing backlog of exciting projects.
Candidates will frequently be required to reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Receiving and breaking concrete cylinders
- Performs various laboratory tests on concrete and masonry materials
- Assists the supervisor in sample preparation
- Prepare daily reports
- Other miscellaneous laboratory tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong safety focus and attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical concepts
- Flexibility to work extended or nontraditional hours as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Related work experience in materials testing or construction is a plus
All candidates must have:
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver’s license with clean driving record for the last 3 years
- The ability to lift 50+ pounds
At Braun Intertec, we are a Drug-Free Workplace and require all new hires to complete a pre-employment drug screen test, criminal background check, and motor vehicle report.
At Braun Intertec, employees are encouraged to expand their skills and certifications through company provided training and mentoring.
Braun Intertec offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, PTO, Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP), and paid holidays.
Braun Intertec is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer; AA/EEO/Veterans/Disability friendly employer.
Braun Intertec is proud to be a 100% employee-owned geotechnical engineering, environmental consulting, and testing firm of 1,000 employees with offices located in seven states. As we continue to build relationships in emerging markets and recruit new talent, we never lose sight of our humble beginnings and the many strong, supportive relationships we have formed along our journey. Our dedication to being the Employer of Choice is instrumental in achieving our goal of becoming the Consultant of Choice. By hiring the best people and helping each other grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for our employee owners and our clients.