Blackstone Technology Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Blackstone Technology Group
# of Openings:
Blackstone Technology Group is hiring a full-time QA Analyst who will support in-house Quality of product to deliver a delightful customer experience. Great opportunity to join as a member of a high-performing team and be integral to our product’s and client’s successes. You will interact with all levels of the project teams including developers, consultants, project managers and senior leadership. You will have tremendous opportunities for professional growth and advancements.
Trellis Energy Background:
Trellis Energy (trellisenergy.com) is an innovative San Francisco-based technology company bringing energy companies into the 21st century through advanced technology. Our Trellis ETMS product and solutions support the following Natural Gas transaction management domains:
- Interstate & Intrastate pipelines
- LDC Gas Supply & Customer Choice
- Learn the Trellis software
- Read/understand requirements and lead testing of designated product modules
- Author, maintain and automate test cases, test data, test scripts, test results and test reports
- Perform hands-on testing of the application to meet business needs
- Perform non-functional requirements testing like usability, performance and scalability
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to be a champion of quality across development lifecycle.
- Participate in triage, service restoration and root cause resolution meetings
- Continuously improve Quality of product to minimize defect leads
- 3-10 years’ experience manual/functional/automation testing business focused applications and systems
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science,MIS, Business, or Engineering field
- Solid understanding of testing high performing web based applications
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience in test automation using Selenium, JUnit, QTP and related tools
- Deep understanding of testing process and methodology
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Experience with full SDLC processes and adaptable to different methodologies such as Agile
- Ability to think creatively and work independently
- Strong listening, writing, and oral presentation skills
- Proven problem solving and conflict management skills
- Strong work ethics, career goals, and accomplishments
- Good technical orientation such as project lifecycle, data modeling and basic SQL is a plus
- Industry experience with Gas Transportation Systems; understanding of the midstream/downstream segments of the natural gas business
Blackstone offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package; the company pays 100% of Employee’s health insurance premiums.
Blackstone Technology Group is a privately-held global software technology and business consulting firm. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in San Francisco CA, Blackstone has offices in Washington DC, Denver CO, Houston TX, and Colorado Springs CO.
Blackstone Federal, Blackstone Talent and Trellis Energy help our clients address industry challenges, achieve cost containment, and transform their business models within their respective commercial and public service marketplaces. Blackstone has garnered an impressive track record of delivering successful results, with a noteworthy client list that includes many Fortune 1000 businesses and US Federal Government and California State Agencies.
Blackstone Technology Group is an EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Blackstone Technology Group participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration, and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security, with the information for each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Blackstone Technology Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you would like to work for an innovative, forward thinking company that possesses a multi-talented, diverse, and thriving professional community, we would love to hear from you!
If you are an individual with a disability or disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with the online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.