Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Audit Senior Associate
at BKD, LLC
- Job ID
The BKD audit team provides assurance services that go beyond the compliance function. This team brings credibility to our clients' financial picture, communicates information objectively and clearly, and provides insight to help clients improve their businesses.
As an audit senior, you will be responsible for providing unmatched client service while managing audit engagements, working with associates and the engagement partner or manager as well as the client. You will be expected to:
- Correctly perform most routine audit engagement procedures in a timely and professional manner
- Demonstrate ability to recognize problems and propose sensible solutions, with appropriate balance between clients’ needs and the firm’s risk
- Balance assigned workload between self and staff
- Meet assigned deadlines or budgets and provide advance warning of problems
- Show ability to supervise and train other professionals
- Be willing and available to travel to serve clients
- 2-4 years of public audit accounting experience
- Current CPA license
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to relate well to people of diverse backgrounds and experience levels
- Excellent client relationship and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of current audit and accounting concepts
Candidates actively working towards obtaining a current CPA license may be considered for an Associate/alternative role until CPA license is obtained.
Experience the BKD difference for yourself. For more information about our firm locations, visit bkd.com. BKD, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or other protected classifications.
BKD does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. We will not consider unsolicited referrals and/or resumes from vendors including and without limitation, search firms, staffing agencies, fee-based referral services and recruiting agencies. BKD will not pay a fee to a recruiter or agency that does not have a signed BKD vendor agreement. Any resume or CV submitted to any employee of BKD without having a BKD vendor agreement in place will be considered property of BKD. BKD will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
BKD is a place where people build careers, gain new skills and enjoy big firm resources with a small firm approach to teamwork and camaraderie. We focus on providing unmatched client service to everyone we encounter—both in the marketplace and in our offices. We also offer the support, resources and opportunities you need to further develop your career. We listen to learn, combine innovation with practicality and give back to the communities where we live and work.
See what we offer new hires in terms of competitive compensation, People First benefits and paid time off.
Take your career to the next level at BKD.
BKD, LLP, a national CPA and advisory firm, can help individuals and businesses realize their goals. Our approximately 2,650 dedicated professionals provide solutions for clients in all 50 states and internationally. BKD and its subsidiaries offer a variety of tax, accounting and consulting services and combine the insight and ideas of thought leaders in multiple industries. Learn more at bkd.com.
Click here for more information regarding BKD’s Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Policy, Reasonable Accommodations for Disabilities, and E-Verify.