Bimbo Bakeries USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sanitor in Houston, TX at Bimbo Bakeries USA
at Bimbo Bakeries USA
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
The Sanitor is responsible for functioning as a team member of a progressive sanitation program to maintain high cleaning standards for a bakery food-producing plant which produces wholesome products free of extraneous material and bacterial or other contamination and which complies with and/or exceeds all sanitation standards. To perform duties in all areas including the plant, warehouse, shipping, receiving, roof, outside area and grounds. Check and ensure product specification standards are being met as required by company authorized standards while performing the tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
Top Reasons to Work at Bimbo Bakeries USA
- Great starting pay: $16/hour!
- Excellent benefits package
- Union position with job stability
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Sanitor Key Job Responsibilities
- Must be able to follow written procedures.
- Perform all responsibilities following established GMP, Food Safety, Personal Safety and Quality policies and procedures. Notify supervisor of any problems with equipment.
- Clean bakery equipment, roof, fans, ceilings, walls and floors using specific procedures as directed. Follow specific instructions to clean flour handling equipment. Follow specific instructions in pest control.
- Perform duties assigned from the Master Sanitation Program. Keep accurate records of cleaning performed. Inspect areas requiring attention. Keep manager informed of any unsanitary practices that may be occurring in the plant.
- Performs repetitive tasks and follow instructions.
- Job duties are varied and spread over a number of locations in the plant.
- Perform daily and down day assignments as scheduled by supervision as well as all other related assignments including assisting and training of other associates as required by Supervision.