Bimbo Bakeries USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Maintenance Technician in Houston, TX at Bimbo Bakeries USA
at Bimbo Bakeries USA
Come join the largest baking company in the world and our family of 20,000 associates nationwide!
Maintenance Technician Position Summary:
The Maintenance Technician safely performs preventive maintenance procedures on bakery processing equipment, building, and HVAC maintenance to ensure equipment efficiency and reliability.
Top reasons to work at Bimbo Bakeries USA as a Maintenance Technician:
- Great starting pay: 19/hour!
- Excellent benefits package
- Growing organization & increased demand for products
Maintenance Technician Key Job Responsibilities:
- Works in accordance with safety regulations and procedures at all times (LOTO, Confined Spaces, Hazardous Material Handling procedures, etc.)
- Supports General Plant Safety, Food Safety, Food Defense Initiatives, Good Manufacturing Practices, AIB and Internal Audits and Product Quality at all times
- Conducts “Pre-Flight” checkout of operating systems prior to start-up of the line
- Participates in root cause problem solving & troubleshooting issues
- Performs preventative, predictive and proactive maintenance
- Capable of overhauling most process systems and equipment to ensure optimal equipment uptime.
- Works cross-functionally with production and sanitation associates to provide effective maintenance support and to protect food safety and quality
- Identifies potential cost savings and cost avoidance measures
- Understands levels of line downtime caused by equipment issues
- Other duties as assigned