Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, construction phase administration, and environmental services for public and private clients. Our corporate location in Houston, TX is expanding our Construction Management Department to add an experienced Utility Engineer.
Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401K match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible Fridays.
- Review project design
- Perform structural design and analysis calculations using governing codes and standards, engineering formulas, skills, and experience
- Assist with project management and scheduling
- Prepare reports
- Develop probable construction cost estimates for projects
- Observe construction and coordinate with contractors
Job Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering - mechanical, electrical or industrial related
- 5 years Utilities Engineering work-related experience
- State of Texas P.E. license
- Knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D and MicroStation
- Prior experience with documentation, messaging and reporting via the usage of a computer workstation or laptop.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail