Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, construction phase administration, and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401(k) match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible schedule opportunities.
- Assist Party Chief as directed to conduct boundary, topography, ALTA, right of way, and construction surveys for public and private clients
- Performs a variety of routine tasks which provide familiarity with equipment, terminology, and operating procedures
- Cutting brush and hammering iron and wood stakes
- Abide by safety requirements
- Performs routine work which does not require previous experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Physically capable of cutting brush and hammering iron and wood stakes
- Follow safety requirements
- Knowledgeable of traffic control and safety procedures for a variety of surveying and construction operations
- Familiar with proper procedures for the care, cleaning and use of a variety of surveying tools and electronic equipment, including the tribrach and tripo
- No experience needed
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Work outside for 8-10 hours a day
- Walk 2 miles
BGE is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We prohibit discrimination and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.