Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Manager - Professional Engineer
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide engineering consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, construction, and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401K match, and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible Fridays.
Our culture sets us apart from most with our commitment to serve our clients, our community and our employees. We seek out those professionals performing aligned with our core values - integrity, commitment, respect and excellent reputation.
- Assists Project Manager with contract administration and ensures contractors’ compliance with the plans and specifications
- Maintains day to day operational aspects of project and scope
- Maintains client and contractor relationships throughout project
- Prepare/review proposals, documents and other relevant information prior to client presentation
- Participates in proposal and interview strategy, development, editing, production and presentation
- Contributes to project management reporting, deliverables and client invoicing
- Mentor and review work of one or more EITs and Construction Inspectors
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering or related field
- 5 years of relevant construction related experience
- Registered PE in Texas
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working on projects for TxDOT, cities, counties, and/or local municipalities is preferred