Best Buy Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Computing Sales Consultant
at Best Buy Corporation
Computing Sales Consultant
Our Best Buy Core Computing Sales Consultant builds quality relationships with retail consumers to provide them with relevant and memorable products, services, and technology expertise. In addition, they’re responsible for delivering profitability by selling products or services, and achieving revenue, margin, solutions and operational targets. They also work closely with other employees to demonstrate, promote and sell products and services within all store sales departments as needed.
- Engages customers using Best Buy certifications and selling skills, to complete sales, drive profitable growth and achieve their team/individual goals.
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing learning and self-development to enable an excellent customer shopping experience.
- Utilizes training tools to stay current on promotional initiatives and help execute profitable growth through critical business drive times.
- Maintains specified department/area merchandising and readiness to serve customers.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of holidays, nights and weekends
- 3 months experience working in customer service, sales or related fields
Address Line 1
10777 NORTH FWY
Best Buy Company and its Family of Brands
Best Buy is the world’s largest multi-channel consumer electronics retailer with stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. We are the 11th largest online retailer in the U.S. and Canada, we have the number one customer loyalty program of its kind and more than 1.6 billion visitors to our websites and stores each year. Our more than 165,000 employees are committed to helping deliver the technology solutions that provide value, enabling access to people, knowledge, ideas and fun – whether online, via mobile device or in our stores.
Additional Job Information
Join our team!
While you're busy delivering on our belief of making technology work for our customers, we're working to ensure you are rewarded for your passion, energy and commitment. Our pay for performance philosophy rewards results and offers you opportunities to grow in your career and increase your earning potential.
Ready? Let's do this!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of our customers and employees, click on the apply button below. The application will take about 15 minutes to complete and if you meet the requirements, you can expect to hear from us within 24-72 hours.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook, or Twitter.