Belmont Village, L.P.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP of Land Acquisition and Investments
at Belmont Village, L.P.
This position will identify markets and specific sites for new senior’s housing developments. Work closely with municipalities, corporate development and operations departments to secure appropriate entitlements. Evaluate potential acquisitions of existing operating communities as needed. Serve as liaison between land sellers, brokers, investors and lenders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze markets and sub-markets in order to identify strategic areas for future development·
- Oversee potential new projects including identification of parcels, negotiation with sellers, due diligence and preparation of corporate approval presentations for investors and lenders·
- Review and preparation of market data and competitive pricing analysis·
- Evaluation of competitive and financial feasibility of potential projects·
- Assist in presentations for municipalities and other government entities as necessary·
- Maintain knowledge of market activities, trends and opportunities through networking with industry and local contacts, brokers, developers, land sellers and others·
- Prepare letters of intent and respond to requests for qualifications in a competitive bid situation·
- Assist with Title and survey review
- Work closely and collaboratively with all Corporate Teams on assigned projects
- BA/ BS degree in Real Estate Marketing, Finance or related field.
- 7 - 10 years of related experience; strong understanding of acquisitions and/or development.
- Experience required with real estate fundamentals, purchase and sales contracts, entitlement, planning and zoning issues
- Proficiency in computer applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Senior living experience is a plus
- Understanding of financial analysis of operating properties