Beacon Health Options
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Account Partnerships Director -LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or LCP
at Beacon Health Options
primary responsible for the overall client relationship and strategy related to retention, growth and innovation
We are currently seeking a dynamic Account Partnerships Director to join our team at the Houston, TX office. The Account Partnerships Director has primary responsible for the overall client relationship and strategy related to retention, growth and innovation.
Customer satisfaction and retention are top priorities for the Account Partnerships Director. S/he actively participates in annual account planning and execution, and supports efforts to meet annual retention, revenue and profitability targets for designated clients. The Account Partnerships Director supports client satisfaction and retention by developing deep familiarity of the client contract; monitoring contractual and delegation agreement compliance; serving as a strong go-to expert on the client account; maintaining awareness of and helping to triage and solution performance issues; helping to ensure timely and effective execution of client deliverables; and project managing cross-department initiatives for assigned accounts.
Working closely with the VP/AVP Account Partnerships, the Account Partnerships Director advances strategic initiatives and growth/new business opportunities; and helps prepare, coordinate and facilitate client and client-related internal meetings and presentations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the VP/AVP Account Partnerships to advance strategic initiatives and market new business opportunities
- Execute on strategic goals, ensuring contractual, regulatory and delegation agreement compliance.
- Actively cultivate key stakeholder relationships to advance Beacon’s standing on behalf of its current client base and to support business expansion and retention efforts in Region
- Improve client satisfaction year over year by serving as a strong go-to-expert on the client account, as well as city, state and federal policies that impact the individuals we serve.
- Foster business development opportunities and strategic relationships in the region.
- Partner with advocacy and key provider groups.
- Work with the VP/AVP Account Partnerships and Regional Operations to help ensure timely and effective execution of client deliverables
- Achieve client retention (via renewals/re-procurements) by developing deep familiarity with all aspects of client contract including products, service levels, and client KPIs
- Attendance at relevant client and external meetings as necessary to deliver exceptional customer service and to execute on defined strategic goals.
- Actively engage internal subject matter experts and operational leads to achieve contractual and strategic goals for specified contract, State/region.
- Actively participate in annual account plan development and execution, and support efforts to meet annual revenue and profitability targets for designated clients
- Help improve client satisfaction year over year by serving as a strong go-to-expert on the client account and helping triage and solution performance issues
- Maintain awareness of client operational issues and how they contribute to overall client satisfaction
- Working with the VP/AVP Account Partnerships, deliver data-driven insights that help drive the delivery of value to clients, including:
- Providing strategic consultation on program design and enhancements
- Supporting client initiatives through data mining, analyses, impact assessments and results measurement/tracking
- Providing client report interpretation and drill down analyses
- Conducting policy research, analyses and impact assessments
- Develop and manage client dashboards to monitor and report on key account metrics (e.g. cost, utilization, operations, clinical), deliverables (e.g. provider contracting) and performance requirements (e.g. performance guarantees, SLAs)
- Support the regional VP, Provider Strategy in evaluating, developing and managing mutually-beneficial partnerships with key behavioral health providers, including:
- Researching, analyzing and assessing innovative provider partnerships that will deliver value to the behavioral health system through improved outcomes, decreased costs, or other metrics
- Identifying providers who are candidates for innovative partnership models that address regional needs
- Supporting provider contract development and negotiations
- Adheres to all Beacon policies and procedures and standards of operations.
- Completes all required and assigned trainings.
- Performs annual staff reviews and establish individual/team goals for development.
- Motivates team members to reach department goals and objectives.
- Attends all mandatory company or department meetings.
- Displays a positive, constructive, and helpful demeanor that is conducive to a safe and respectful work environment.
- Acts as a mentor to team members by leading by example and guiding with a sense of integrity and team work.
- Meets regularly with team members for one on ones and staff meetings.
- Identifies opportunities for staff improvement, high performing team members, and training needs of team members.
- Identify areas of opportunity within department and makes improvements on processes, culture, or work environment.
- Makes recommendations for consistent improvements of functions and work flow.
- Partners with Human Resources to implement a succession plan.
- Oversees the recruiting and interview strategy for departmental hiring.
- Identify misconduct and finds resolution and escalate to Human Resources.
- Travel to all company sponsored events, trainings, and locations based on business needs.
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned and required.
- Ensuring deliverables are timely and accurate; notification to Beacon when service levels are not met.
- Communicate client action items to executive leadership and drive deliverables to ensure the client has a response to questions or issues in a timely manner.
- 30% travel both local and overnight
Education: Master's degree in mental health related discipline.
Licensures: Valid, unrestricted license in the state of Texas as a (LCSW, LMFT, LPC, or LCP) behavioral health clinician
Relevant Work Experience: Four to five years behavioral health managed care experience. Proven ability to manage through financial and clinical data, analysis and action.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- At least ten (10) years’ experience working in a sales, strategy, or operations role within a business that is either directly contracting with health plans, state/local government providing clinical or administrative services, or serving as a vendor to a state contractor for clinical or administrative services.
- Knowledge of business acumen and an understanding of the managed care industry
- Expert knowledge, skill and ability in all Microsoft Applications
Click below on "Apply for this Position" to create a profile and apply for the position.
Beacon Health Strategies, L.L.C., a Beacon Health Options company, is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer as well as a Drug Free Work Environment. EOE/M/F/Veterans/Disabled