Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Sales Advisor/Personal Banker/ Dairy Ashford
at BBVA Compass
- Job ID
- Site Name
- TX-HOUSTON-DAIRY ASHFORD
- RETAIL BANKING - BRANCH
- Work Location
- FLSA Status
- FULL TIME
- EOE Statement
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Mission Market retail banking products and services to consumer and small business customers, face to face or over the phone, in order to grow, retain and maximize profit for the bank. Offer customized banking solutions to customers utilizing the account recommendation tool (ART) to capture the customer conversation and needs. Utilize Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to manage customer contact and leads to maximize new and existing deposit relationships through cross-selling of all retail banking products. Deliver an exceptional customer service experience while responding to daily customer inquiries.
The Financial Service Advisors at BBVA Compass help people build a better future.
1. Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent professional experience.
2.Two years of proactive sales experience preferred for FSA (two years required for Sr. FSA and three years required for Sr. FSA II).
3. Retail banking experience preferred (two years required for Sr. FSA & three years required for Sr. FSA II)
4. Must be a mortgage certified employee (MCE) for Sr. FSA II.
5. Life and Health insurance required (Sr. FSA and Sr. FSA II only)
6. Series 6 and 63 investment licensing preferred. (preferred for Sr. FSA only & required for Sr. FSA II)
7. Meet credit report and criminal background/fingerprint requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry and/or Financial Industry Regulatory Authority registration process.
8. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
9. Exhibit a professional, helpful attitude along with the ability to positively interact with customers and co-workers.
10. Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
11. Able to meet deadlines and manage pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
12. Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
13. Assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
* The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* Most work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends. Occasional outside sales activities are required.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen, to conduct written and verbal communication, to sit and to manipulate objects.
* This job frequently requires the ability to stand and to walk.
* This job occasionally requires the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* Rarely, this job may require the ability to bend, kneel, stoop or climb stairs.