Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Client Experience Operations Manager II / Teller Manager / Baytown
at BBVA Compass
- Job ID
- Site Name
- RETAIL BANKING - BRANCH
- Work Location
- FLSA Status
- FULL TIME
- EOE Statement
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Be a BBVA Compass leader achieving client and operational excellence with management responsibilities and clear career path opportunities. Demonstrate exceptional client experience leadership overseeing all aspects of customer service and operations standards. Drive digital sales by leading client digital migration and engagement activities and demonstrations. Perform Branch Associate functions on the teller line as well as monitor and control teller line procedures and protocols for all client and operational transactions maintaining regulatory and audit compliance. Supervise and develop a first class teller workforce focused on employee satisfaction and career development. Client Experience Overview: Responsible for delivering an exceptional client experience. Focus on service excellence and achieving client experience goals as measured and reported through Passion for Customer Accelerator (PfCA). Positively impact branch sales activities by managing all operational and service tasks working to achieve NPS goals and operational standards. Operations and Compliance Overview: Manage operational functions including loss control, compliance, audit standards, paying and receiving transactions, regulatory compliance, and bank policy and procedure. Supervise and develop individual team members¿ understanding, implementation and execution of all policies, procedures, products, systems and banking transactions to ensure sound decision making. Will also complete client transactions on teller drawer and encourage clients to migrate to digital channels. Digital Client Engagement and Lobby Management Overview: Effectively manage the flow of clients, directing them to the appropriate channel based on complexity of requests, relationship, sales potential and wait time. Drive and lead focus on digital sales by managing and maintaining consistent digital migration practices and processes. Educate teammates to be digital service advocates helping clients with ATM, mobile and online demonstrations allowing clients to bank how they want and when they want. Direct Management Overview: Responsible for the direct management of the LBA and BA staff. Direct Management Overview: Responsible for the direct management of the LBA and BA staff. Security Overview: Manage security inside and outside of the branch in compliance with the security manual and safety standards.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
2. Minimum of three years retail branch operations experience as a Teller/Branch Associate (BA) or Lead Teller/Associate Manager/Lead Branch Associate (LBA) or other branch operational experience (Minimum of two years for Grade level 10).
3. 2 years previous supervisory and/or lobby management experience (1 year for Grade Level 10).
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Focus on problem resolution.
6. Display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to positively interact with clients and teammates.
The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* The incumbent is frequently engaged in outside sales activities; otherwise, work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires continuous ability to view information on documents and on a computer screen, the ability to conduct written and verbal communication and the manipulation of objects.
* This job frequently requires sitting, standing and/or walking.
* This job occasionally requires the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* Rarely, this job may require the ability to bend, kneel, stoop or climb stairs.