Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Branch Associate/Full-Time Teller/ Northwest
at BBVA Compass
- Job ID
- Site Name
- TX-HOUSTON-HOUSTON NORTHWEST
- RETAIL BANKING - BRANCH
- Work Location
- FLSA Status
- FULL TIME
- EOE Statement
- Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans.
Responsible for management and coaching of the sales, service and operational activities of banking center personnel. Maintains an exceptional level of customer service while maximizing sales in deposits, loans, insurance and investment product sales inside and outside the assigned portfolio. Monitoring and maintaining profits and losses for the banking center by building and retaining relationships with all customers. Ensuring all aspects of bank operations are in compliance with all applicable state and Federal laws, regulations and bank policies and procedures.
1. (BA) Some customer service and cash handling experience / (Sr. BA) 6 months branch associate experience / (Sr. BA II) 1 years of branch associate experience.
2. High school diploma required; College degree preferred
3. Retail sales experience preferred.
4. Must display a friendly and helpful attitude and have the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
5. Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
6. Must be able to exhibit attention to detail.
7. Must demonstrate the ability to learn and apply procedures.
8. Must have a focus for sales.
9. Must have keyboarding skills.
10. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds throughout the day.
* The position requires regular and predictable attendance and the ability to be punctual.
* This position has no unusual physical requirements.
* Nearly all work is performed in a climate-controlled indoor facility during normal business hours, including weekends.
* This position requires on-going situational awareness of the facility and of the people in and around the facility to ensure personal and environmental safety.
* Interruptions from customers, peers, managers or others are present with the need to prioritize tasks.
* This position requires continuous standing, walking and manipulating objects as well as the ability to continuously view information on documents and on a computer screen and to conduct written and verbal communication.
* This position frequently requires bending or stooping as well as the ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 pounds.
* This position occasionally requires the ability to sit or to kneel.