Baylor College of Medicine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Research Technician III
at Baylor College of Medicine
Molecular and Human Genetics
Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
Staff Job Category:
Hot Job, Research - Laboratory
Provides responsible and skilled technical assistance in support of a research project by completing assignments requiring a good knowledge of techniques and practices related to a particular field of academics or research.
- Prepares and conducts laboratory research experiments.
- Collects, compiles and analyzes data.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Documents results of experiments.
- Selects, evaluates and applies techniques used in routine research.
- Orders laboratory supplies and equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in a basic science or work experience.
- One year of directly related experience.
Preferred: Master's degree in a basic science.
For more information, please visit https://www.bcm.edu/people/view/benny-kaipparettu-ph-d/b1915357-ffed-11e2-be68-080027880ca6
The following is a list of the Required and Optional documents for this position. Please be sure to have them ready before you submit your application.