Baylor College of Medicine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Laboratory Technician I
at Baylor College of Medicine
Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
$10 per hour
Staff Job Category:
Research - Laboratory
This is a part-time position working 16 hours per week.
Performs routine elements of research work that require the use of skills and technical or academic knowledge to follow established procedures and record results.
- Assists in collecting and compiling data for research protocols.
- Maintains research databases.
- May develop and modify computer programs.
- Maintains research supply inventory.
- Assists with formatting PowerPoint presentations.
- Provides support to Program Director of Neonatal Nutrition, Senior Research Dietitian and Research Coordinator I.
- Assists in collecting data and maintaining records. May enter data into research database.
- High school diploma or equivalent with some college level basic science courses preferred.
- One year of research laboratory experience.
The following is a list of the Required and Optional documents for this position. Please be sure to have them ready before you submit your application.