Baylor College of Medicine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Baylor College of Medicine
Supply Chain Management
Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
up to $47,164
Staff Job Category:
Administrative Support/Secretarial/Clerical, Finance/ Accounting
Procures goods and services in specific commodity areas following state and institutional guidelines. Participates in cross-functional commodity teams to achieve purchasing objectives while monitoring procurement activities.
- Places orders.
- Performs vendor relationship management.
- Performs customer service.
- Sources products.
- Clears encumbrances and match exceptions.
- Performs basic negotiations on prices and pricing files.
- Performs basic analytical work utilizing Business Intelligence.
- Liaises with department.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or four years of relevant work related experience in a directly related setting can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- No experience required.
- Preferred: Some relevant work related experience with a Bachelor's degree or four years of relevant work related experience in a directly related setting without a Bachelor's degree.
- Certification as a Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM).
The following is a list of the Required and Optional documents for this position. Please be sure to have them ready before you submit your application.